Membership is free and available to clinicians, scientists, industry partners, students, and other medical professionals who are interested in collaborative opportunities in neuroscience and mental health.
- Members have access to the VNI membership directory which can be used to find colleagues with similar research interests.
- Members have access to 20 different interest groups that sponsor teleconferences and meet-ups, in addition to receiving individualized announcements for seminars and funding opportunities.
- Members have access to core facilities at 8 university and healthcare systems.
- Members receive periodic newsletters with updates on all VNI activities and resources
- Members can participate in public webinars to showcase their work.
- Members can submit free classified ad listings for the VNI website and newsletters.
Search the Directory
Search for clinicians, scientists, industry partners, students, and other potential collaborators.
Update Your Profile
Make yourself available by keeping your professional information current for other members to see.
Submit your free classified ad! Available to all VNI members.
Join research interest groups to become more competitive for collaborative grants.
2019 Webinar Presentations
Click link to apply. For more information, see January 9, 2019 newsletter.
Access shared core facilities at the internal rate.